With a slightly better camera and natural lighting, I got some better photos of the picture frame. The close-up is of the critical miter where the near and far end of the molding meet. A few small issues I’ll need to fix before putting a finish on it. I find myself walking around the house, looking at all my picture frames. “That one looks simple. Ah, I could do that one if I got some banding and was very careful with the rabbet.” I think I have some Christmas presents planned out already, and if I get them done before summer finishes, it will be yet another woodworking resolution done and out of the way.